Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's A Wrap...


…well, not quite. There’s still quite a lot of work to do on this but when I say it’s a wrap I mean my contribution to the Dillon/Jim Anthony novel THE VRIL AGENDA. Clocking in at 56,000 words, "Vril-Ya!" is finally done. At least for now. It is now in the more than capable hands of my co-writer Josh Reynolds and I’ll go into stand by mode to see what he thinks of it and if any rewrites are necessary. God knows I've torn the poor story apart myself half a dozen times, being utterly ruthless in the process and I can't stand to see the thing bleed anymore.

But the whole project is that much closer to completion and I want to thank all of you for being so patient with me. This thing really should have been done a while ago but I let other projects (as well as my well-known slothfulness get in the way) So my deepest apologies for the long wait and hopefully when you read the entire story at long last I hope that the final product will be worth that long wait.

And here’s something that you’ve probably seen on Facebook but just in case you haven’t, take a look. It’s another faux movie poster for DILLON AND THE VOICE OF ODIN done by the insanely talented Sean E. Ali who whips these things up in his spare time. There aren’t enough words for me to express how awed I am that something I wrote could in turn spark the imagination of such an outstanding artist.



Okay, that’s it for now. As always, stay tuned for further news of THE VRIL AGENDA and I may have some news for you about DILLON AND THE LAST RAIL TO KHUSRA as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment