Saturday, August 18, 2012

And Now, The Soft Sell...


DILLON AND THE PIRATES OF XONIRA is almost about to drop so there's still time for you to catch up on his previous adventures before diving into his newest one and here's how you do it:

DILLON AND THE VOICE OF ODIN is available in paperback from Amazon.com or you can read it for free right here. If you'd like a free ebook for your Kindle or your Nook you can get it from Smashwords

DILLON AND THE LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN BELL is available in paperback from Amazon.com and the ebook is available from Smashwords for just $0.99!  That's right! The price has been lowered to a mind-boggling $0.99 just because.  Don't ask. Just buy.

FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON is available in both paperback and Kindle edition from Amazon.com

And for this weekend only, if you send me proof of purchase of any Dillon adventure to DerrickFerguson1@aol.com I'll send you a PDF of "Dillon and The Night Before Christmas" which was my Birthday Giveaway story this past February. Here's another chance for you to get your hands on it as it won't be available again until December. That's it. Go on, get outta here. You got a lot of reading to do.

2 comments:

  1. Really good, fun work. I was introduced to this through Ron Fortier's review site. Have been really enjoying it. Going to order "Four bullets...". Stories have a lot of energy, fun, and a love of Pulp that the reader can feel. Really like the bit of a young Dillon going to Jim Anthony for mentoring. Keep up the good work. I'm supportive when folks get things done rather than just talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted you found your way here via Ron's excellent review site, Professor. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me I'm doing my job right and I hope I can continue to provide you with even more fun Dillon stories in the near future.

      And I hear you about getting things done. I don't like to promise my readers something, get their excitement levels up and then not deliver. You'll be pleased to know that work on THE VRIL AGENDA is going along at a nice clip. I added 3000 words to it today.

      Delete